Is your event eligible?
To be eligible, your event or activity must:
- be based in NSW only
- be held between Sunday 6 October and Sunday 17 November 2019
- not promote events that encourage gambling, such as bingo, or the consumption of alcohol.
DCJ reserves the right to edit event details or decline to publish any event.
How to submit your event
Your event submission cannot be saved. Prepare your responses before completing the form below. Details required include:
- name and description of your event
- date of your event
- venue details
- contact details
You will also need to know the following information about where you’re holding the event:
You will receive an email confirmation once you submit the form.
If you are experiencing technical issues or if you need us to change the details of your event once you’ve submitted it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Asterisks indicate a mandatory field
1. Organisation details
If you have selected No, the event venue must have public liability insurance. DCJ will not promote or support an event that does not have insurance. Your public liability insurance certificate must be produced upon request by DCJ.
3. Event details
What area of NSW is your event being held?
NSW Grandparents Day areas are segmented according to groups of Communities and Justice Districts:
- Sydney & Surrounds: DCJ Districts of Sydney, Northern Sydney, South Western Sydney, Western Sydney, South Eastern Sydney and Nepean Blue Mountains
- Illawarra & South NSW: DCJ Districts of Illawarra Shoalhaven, Southern NSW
- Central Coast & North NSW: DCJ Districts of Central Coast, Hunter New England, Northern NSW, Mid North Coast
- West NSW: DCJ Districts of Murrumbidgee, Western NSW, Far West
The contact details provided for enquiries must be the person who looks after event bookings and can provide event information.
Accessibility symbols will be included in your event listing. Select all accessibility options that will be available at your event: