Submit your NSW Grandparents Day event in the form below and we’ll promote it for free!
When you submit an event we will email you a free promotional tool kit, which includes a poster template, web banner and logos.
Is your event eligible?
To be eligible, your event or activity must:
- be based in NSW only
- be held between Sunday 14 October and Sunday 11 November 2018
- not promote events that encourage gambling, such as bingo, or the consumption of alcohol.
FACS reserves the right to edit event details or decline to publish any event.
How to submit your event
Your event submission cannot be saved. Prepare your responses before completing the form below. Details required include:
- name and description of your event
- date of your event
- venue details
- contact details
You will also need to know the following information about where you’re holding the event:
You will receive an email confirmation once you submit the form.
If you are experiencing technical issues or if you need us to change the details of your event once you’ve submitted it, please email email@example.com.
* Asterisks indicate a mandatory field
1. Organisation details
If you have selected No, the event venue must have public liability insurance. FACS will not promote or support an event that does not have insurance. Your public liability insurance certificate must be produced upon request by FACS.
3. Event details
What area of NSW is your event being held?
NSW Grandparents Day areas are segmented according to groups of Family & Community Services Districts:
- Sydney & Surrounds: FACS Districts of Sydney, Northern Sydney, South Western Sydney, Western Sydney, South Eastern Sydney and Nepean Blue Mountains
- Illawarra & South NSW: FACS Districts of Illawarra Shoalhaven, Southern NSW
- Central Coast & North NSW: FACS Districts of Central Coast, Hunter New England, Northern NSW, Mid North Coast
- West NSW: FACS Districts of Murrumbidgee, Western NSW, Far West
The contact details provided for enquiries must be the person who looks after event bookings and can provide event information.
Accessibility symbols will be included in your event listing. Select all accessibility options that will be available at your event: