When you submit an offer we will email you a free promotional tool kit, which includes a poster template, web banner and logos.
Is your offer eligible?
To be eligible, your offer must at least:
- be based in NSW
- be valid for Sunday 28 October 2018
FACS reserves the right to edit offer details or decline to publish any offer.
How to submit your offer
Your offer submission cannot be saved as a draft. Prepare your responses before completing the form below. Details required include:
- name and description of your offer
- date(s) of your offer
- location details
- contact details
You will also need to know the following information about where you’re holding the offer:
You will receive an email confirmation once you submit the form.
If you are experiencing technical issues or if you need us to change the details of your offer once you’ve submitted it, please email email@example.com.
* Asterisks indicate a mandatory field
1. Business details
3. Offer details
Where in NSW is your offer available?
NSW Grandparents Day areas are segmented according to groups of Family & Community Services Districts:
- Sydney & Surrounds: FACS Districts of Sydney, Northern Sydney, South Western Sydney, Western Sydney, South Eastern Sydney and Nepean Blue Mountains
- Illawarra & South NSW: FACS Districts of Illawarra Shoalhaven, Southern NSW
- Central Coast & North NSW: FACS Districts of Central Coast, Hunter New England, Northern NSW, Mid North Coast
- West NSW: FACS Districts of Murrumbidgee, Western NSW, Far West
4. Venue details
If your business is providing an online offer only, you do not need to fill this section out.
Please provide contact details for the person who will take enquiries and/or bookings for your offer.
Accessibility symbols will be included in your offer listing. Select all accessibility options that are available at the premises where your offer is held.